If you followed my gravelily blog because of my self-expression is problematic post, plz follow this blog as well.
Please follow consumemyspirit.tumblr.com as well this blog will be very slow due to IRL circumstances but my personal blog consumemyspirit will be posted on all the time!
Anyone else notice Mushu the dragon is Mulan’s tattoo…?
This is the coolest shit I have ever seen.
Let’s not forget this one
…this is the first time I’ve seen disney princess stuff that I’d actually want as prints. Also, part of me is glad Tiana’s not in this bunch bc there’s only so much potential to be wrong-headed about things from my cultural background I can take in a day. But if this artist actually got it? Tiana, queen of the zombies would be amazing.
anyone else notice how mulan is the avatar
except that tiana is indeed in this series and she’s the best fucking one period
actually shit they left out kida, tiana, pocahontas, rapunzel and maid marian
Disney seen through a darker lens. I love it. I can’t choose a favourite.
Self-expression is problematic. Don’t say anything, it could offend someone.
Okay if anyone began following this blog because of my “self expression is problematic” post I sincerely kindly ask you to follow consumemyspirit.tumblr.com as well. Due to many problems IRL I won’t have the energy to bring my creepy stuff loving audience the quality I usually aim for but consumemyspirit will be updated regularly with lots of stuff! A lot along the vein of the post above. Thank you in advance! :)
Damit Moon Moon
IM FUCKING CRYING
Dial-Up sound 700% slower
My cats actually lost their shit when I played this. They went wide eyed and started running about like they hit the nip or something
I just thought of a really really awesome use for this sound. *insert silent maniacal laugh to self*
My dog just screamed in pain
I think we just summoned Satan
So I thought this was going to be loud and screechy like normal dial-up and then it ended up being the most eerie, unsettling horror music ever. Why is that so fitting…? *Hides*
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER
One of the most obnoxious sounds in the world has suddenly become a hauntingly beautiful horror soundscape.
My phone rang while this was playing and I fucking screamed
This sounds like the kind of background music MrCreepypasta would use.
IT’S THE WATER TEMPLE.
WELP, TIME TO PUT ON MY WATER TUNIC AND METAL BOOTS
i have a mighty need
Calm Bottle (aka Glitter Jar)
Goal: Anger management; Decreasing anxiety, fear, etc.; Aggression/anxiety physical release
- Container: This is typically made with a glass mason jar, but since I often make these with children I use water bottles with smooth sides.
- One bottle of clear glue (not white glue that dries clear), corn syrup, or glitter glue. I like using regular glue so I don’t have to deal with the hot water since I make these in my office.
- Water: It can be room temperature if you use regular glue but should be hot if glitter glue is used. If the water is not hot enough then the glitter will become clumpy and separate.
- Glitter: I use mostly super fine glitter with a little regular sized. I sometimes add sequins, beads, shells, plastic jewels, etc. Glow in the dark glitter looks really cool if you can find it. Less (or even none) is needed with glitter glue bottles
-Food coloring: This is optional. Only use one drop or it becomes difficult to see the glitter.
- Strong glue or duct tape: This is used to fasten the lid to the container. I like using colored duct tape.
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue or corn syrup): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (or corn syrup) and glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle. Add 1 drop of food coloring, if desired, and then glue/tape the lid on.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work. You can add 1 drop of food color and additional glitter is desired.
-Using a Calm Bottle: I definitely suggest making this with your client, rather than for them. It is fun to make, they can personalize it, it will mean more to them and they will be much more likely to use it. When your client becomes upset, angry, frustrated, anxious, etc., direct them to shake the bottle vigorously as long as they want as an aggression/anxiety physical release activity. When they are finished they set the bottle down and watch the glitter fall as they use their favorite coping tool and/or deep breathing exercise.
-Other uses: This is a common coping tool used for people who self-harm and is easily adaptable to many clinical issues. I have also used this as a coping tool + timer for kids who are transitioning into sleeping in their own bed or have trouble focusing and are taking long breaks during homework. It is a highly adaptable to numerous therapeutic goals.
Wow. This is totally how being around my newest partner feels like sometimes.